You might want to bear these *tips in mind when covering mommy events:
- Make sure to take photos of all the speakers and presenters in the event
- Capturing 2 or 3 slides from audio-visual presentation will also prove beneficial
- Take a photo of the attendees would also seem like a practical thing to do. Of course, it will be hard to round up all the participants in a single photo, so you can also do this in small groups
- You can also take videos of presentations, especially if it involves cooking or other product demonstration.
- Capturing candid mommy/child moment of the participants will also be a good idea.