There are things that we don’t usually agree upon, but I’m glad hubby and I have similar “likes” and “dislikes”.Â I will start with our dislikes:
- We donâ€™t like crowded room/area, thus we’re not fond of attending big gatherings unless demanded by our respective jobs.
- We donâ€™t like loud people. But hubby managed to live with a nagging wife, just kidding.
- We donâ€™t like smokers and rowdy neighbors (both present in the billiard shop operated by our neighbor).
- We are allergic to unexpected expenses…
- He likes to read (Internet, newspaper) while I have yet to find time to finish the book that I started reading last summer.
- He was kind of nagging me before because I spend more time in front of the computer, but when we started shopping online using the money I earned from blogging, he is thinking of helping me write my pending assignments. Am I seeing a future blogger in my husband? Not bad.
- We both like to dine out especially when I was still working; we love spicy food.
- We enjoy watching movies then, now we find comfort in watching DVDs at home.
- We used to like shopping for clothes when we have extra cash. Itâ€™s difficult to kick the old habit, but we manage to satisfy our cravings for clothes at Ukay-Ukay or bargain shops.
- We both like a small family. We are like supporting a two-child policy (if there will be).
- We enjoy holding hands before we go to sleep. We enjoy it as much when we are riding a bus while taking a cat nap on our way to work.
- He is goal-oriented while Iâ€™m a little laid-back. But we share the same dream of having a comfortable life. By that we mean living a debt-free life and have something in our pocket in times of need.
- We are both looking forward to spending the next 14 or more years of our lives together as husband and wife. Itâ€™s our wedding anniversary tomorrow!
- I think we have enough compatibility to stay this long. How about you what are your likes and dislikes? You may share your story with us at Couples Corner hosted by Marce Liz, the gorgeous mom from Alabama.