Image credit: http://hottytoddy.com
It does not matter what type of season it is as long as there are people who are willing to go out, there will always be yard sales. We would have to admit however that having yard sales in the summer is always the best. There are always things that we should remember when conducting yard sales. Here are some tips that you should remember:
- Yard Sale items that you will put out may mean nothing to you but may mean a lot to the next person who will find it.
- cheap yard signs are necessary so that people will not get confused with the items that you are selling.
- Be prepared that people will haggle.
- You should always try to make your items look presentable and easy to look at. You will sell more items this way.
- Being friendly will go a long way.
With these tips, your yard sale will be successful for sure.
You have been planning to have a home repair for a long time, but at some point you got stuck at paying other obligations that decrease your fund for renovation. It somehow eases you financial problem knowing that you can secure a bank loan using some of your valuable items like silver bullion bars as collateral. You can also sell some unused stuff at home by holding a garage sale if you need quick cash.
Remember these toys?
These are the same toys that I’ve already placed inside a sack and plastic bags last October. I made a post about it here.Â My kids have planned to sell them to the kids in the neighborhood. They were supposed to raise their own money for Christmas. But for unknown reason, the mini garage sale did not push through. Some of these toys are bought cheap, but they are memorable to them and to me. I still have second thoughts of letting these toys go…This year, I’m planning to donate them to orphanage as friends have suggested… I hope to make children in the institution happy even for a little while…Â 🙂