Twenty-five. Nothing much has changed except that we both have lots of grey hair now and look a little older, too. But those physical changes are inevitable. What is important is that we never get tired of loving and caring for each other no matter how many years (and marital conflicts) go by.
Happy Anniversary, Hon!
We have been married for 17 years and up to this very day, we still share the same â€˜likesâ€™ and â€˜dislikesâ€™.
Nothing much has changed except that we both have lots of grey hair now and looked a little older, too. But those physical changes are inevitable, what is important is that we never get tired of loving and caring for each other no matter how many years (and marital conflicts) go by.
Iâ€™m re-sharing this sweet meme for couples from way back in 2010.
- We donâ€™t like crowded room/area, thus we’re not fond of attending big gatherings unless demanded by our respective jobs.
- We donâ€™t like loud people. But hubby managed to live with a nagging wife, just kidding.
- We donâ€™t like smokers and rowdy neighbors (both present in the billiard shop operated by our neighbor).
- We are allergic to unexpected expenses…
- He likes to read (Internet, newspaper) while I have yet to find time to finish the book that I started reading last summer.
- He was kind of nagging me before because I spend more time in front of the computer, but when we started shopping online using the money I earned from blogging, he is thinking of helping me write my pending assignments. Am I seeing a future blogger in my husband? Not bad.
We agree on so many things
- We both like to dine out especially when I was still working; we love spicy food.
- We enjoy watching movies then, now we find comfort in watching DVDs at home.
- We used to like shopping for clothes when we have extra cash. Itâ€™s difficult to kick the old habit, but we manage to satisfy our cravings for clothes at Ukay-Ukay or bargain shops.
- We both like a small family. We are like supporting a two-child policy (if there will be).
- We enjoy holding hands before we go to sleep. We enjoy it as much when we are riding a bus while taking a cat nap on our way to work.
- He is goal-oriented while Iâ€™m a little laid-back. But we share the same dream of having a comfortable life. By that we mean living a debt-free life and have something in our pocket in times of need.
- We are both looking forward to spending the next 17 or more years of our lives together as husband and wife. Itâ€™s our wedding anniversary today!
Happy Anniversary, hon! I love You forever and beyond…
My husband is celebrating his 28th years in service this year. A couple more years to go before his retirement. He is looking forward to that day, but since we still have kids to send to school, he might request for an extension of service.
An article written about hubby (click image to enlarge)
Hubby’s climb to the proverbial ladder is inspiring. He started out as a janitor and learned to repair a lot of things including exciting thd amps. He worked so hard to support his education. His efforts paid off as opportunities came knocking on his door (cited in the news clipping). Hubby maybe holding an important position today but he remains a humble person.