I was expecting my friend to call me yesterday regarding the project (Microsoft localization). She said she will send me the style guide and glossary as basis for the project. Iâ€™m still waiting for her communication until now. Iâ€™m not sure if itâ€™s a sign of another delay. But we are all targeting May 3, that’s tomorrow, to begin the translation project simultaneously.
If say, the schedule will be moved for a couple of days, I might use it to run my errands including the review of prototype 37-c which is nearing its deadline. I might also use the day to enroll my kids and niece to school and buy school supplies for them.