Have you heard about the good news? Yes guys, iPhone 4 is already in the Philippines. Are you one of those who made the reservation at the Globe website before going to the launch today (September 26) at the Makati Shangri-la and New World Hotels? Better hurry up to get your unit guys!
Iâ€™m sure the release of iPhone 4 will make my techy and gadget savvy friends so excited. Globe has the exclusive rights in the Philippines. It will soon release the details of full pricing and availability of the gadget on their website.
Wit the following “First” features of a cellphone, who wouldn’t want to have an iPhone 4:
- Facetime â€“ videocalling; gives you the experience of talking to your loved one realtime.
- Retina Display â€“ sharpest, most vibrant, highest-resolution phone screen.
- Multitasking â€“ run you favorite third-party apps and switch between them instantly without slowing down the performance
- HD Video Recording and Editing – shoot your own movies in high definition then edit and create your own mini-masterpiece using the new iMovie app.
- 5-Megapixel Camera with LED Flash â€“ take detailed photos with the new 5-megapixel camera with built-in LED flash.
You may check the Apple website for the full features of iPhone 4.
that sounds really cool!
@Earth, bumili ka na. 🙂 Ako kasi as much as I like to reserve a unit, pagiipunan ko muna. 🙂
super love this sis. bka 5 yrs na dko pa maipon pambili, wah!!! kya “in my dreams” nlng muna xa, haha.
btw, left u a message @FB. cenxa napo. ty
@Imriz, naku sis afford mo ‘yan, ikaw pa. hihi