There are times when mothers think that working at home is the best thing that they can do because they can take care of the house while earning money at the same time. It has been proven that this is not actually true; there are some moms who end up giving up their work because they are just doing so many things. Time management can be hard if you do not know what you should do. Here are some tips that will help you out:
- Keep an organizer and list down the things that you need to do. This will keep you informed in case you forget anything.
- Do not procrastinate. It might be fun to observed pure beauties on the Internet but really, procrastinating will not do anything good for you.
- Follow your schedule.
It might be hard but it will get easier once you get used to it.
Image courtesy of punsayaporn at FreeDigitalPhotos.net
I’ve made a simple work resolution this year to improve time management. Here’s my concise list and I’m working on it slowly but surely.
• Manage time properly. Try to balance my online and offline (real-life as friends call it) schedule while I can (so hubby will not be burdened with all the chores around the house).
• Avoid procrastination. Complete my task on time and not cram at the last minute. (I’m good at delaying certain task and truly hate the outcome.
• On the right track. Start the day right with a smile and positive attitude and everything will surely fall in their right places.
• Self control. Minimize online activities like blogging, opening up Facebook and other social media in between doing household chores.
• Sleep early. I can’t work and think right if I don’t get enough sleep. So, I need to manage my sleeping schedule. I’d also squeeze in time for exercise, might check on some zafu accessories to get me started.
I’d like to see some improvement on my work schedule this year, so I’m sticking on this list whatever it takes. 🙂