I was expecting my friend to call me yesterday regarding the project (Microsoft localization). She said she will send me the style guide and glossary as basis for the project. I’m still waiting for her communication until now. I’m not sure if it’s a sign of another delay. But we are all targeting May 3, that’s tomorrow, to begin the translation project simultaneously.
If say, the schedule will be moved for a couple of days, I might use it to run my errands including the review of prototype 37-c which is nearing its deadline. I might also use the day to enroll my kids and niece to school and buy school supplies for them.