My last post discusses the benefit of physical exercise particularly walking for those engaged in sedentary occupations.
This time it’s still about walking and the activities that require walking. Take note that walking is not just for adults. It is also important for children and adolescents. For daddies who are inclined to use fat burners for men, this one’s for you to read, too.
- Try to take a walk once a day for about half an hour in your room or around your house, garden or other areas such as school grounds, spaces near the church or the plaza.
- Walk to work, market or place of worship rather than use transport.
- Start by walking slowly for a few minutes and increase your speed as you go along. Take breathing exercises. They will make you physically and mentally alert.
- Take the stairs rather than the elevator.
- See what sports facilities your community offers and use them.