We are planning to sell our desktop and replace it with another laptop to conserve energy consumption. Hubby bought our second-hand laptop through Classified Ads. It’s easier to transact with online seller because you can discuss about the specs and price of the item right away. Some of our gadgets here at home are bought online and they are still in good condition except for the first digital camera that we bought five years ago. Hubby said he will post the specs of the unit on olx.com soon.
The site is very convenient to browse. Anyone who wish to sell anything on the net from gadgets, vehicle, and house to services can post a classified ad. There is also personal category for those who seek friendship and personal development like tutorial and language courses.
When I want to check on anything for sale in our area, I just key in For Sale Quezon City in the search browser and I landed easily on the page that I’m looking for. That fast.
Hubby found this site useful for job seekers as well. If you live anywhere near Makati area, just type in Jobs Makati and you might discover your dream job waiting for you. I notice an ad looking for singers bound for Hong Kong. I wish I could relay this to my former schoolmate who dream of making it big overseas. The gal has a wonderful voice only that she lacks exposure.
Anyway, wish us luck when we post our own ‘desktop for sale’ ad at oxl.com.
I got this cute tag from Marce Kaye
. My first tag for 2010. Thanks, Marce! The rule is simple list down eight things that you are passionate about, favorites, etc and then pass it on to eight of your friends.
8 TV Shows I like to watch
- Pinoy Big Brother
- Boys Over Flowers
- Evening news
- American Idol
- Quickfire (cooking show)
- Bubble Gang
- Lokomoko High
8 Favorite Place to Dine-out
- Yellow Cab
- Burger King
8 Things I look forward to
- School field trip
- My daughter’s 13th birthday
- School Recognition Day
- Mom writes for a cause Blogversary
- My birthday
- Summer activities for kids
- More online opportunities
8 Things that happened yesterday
- Woke at 5 a.m. (kids almost missed the school service)
- Cook breakfast
- Prepare kids to school
- Check email
- Cook lunch
- Wash clothes
- Wait for kids then dinner
8 Things I Love about Winter (or rainy season in the Philippines)
1. Sipping hot coffee with milk while watching movie
2. Prepare the most delicious sinigang or nilagang baka for lunch
3. Cook champorado for meryenda
4. No need to take a bath (joke)
5. Less cloth to wash (no one changes clothes when it’s freezing cold lol)
6. more reason to snuggle
7. sitting close to one another while watching TV
8. more time to sleep
8 Things I’m Passionate About
- spending time with family
- earning online
8 Word/Phrases I often Used
- Love mo ‘ko?
- Iligpit niyo nga ‘yan!
- Ano ba?!
- Kakainis na!
- Night. lab u!
8 Things I learned from the past
- Looks can be deceiving
- Easy to trust people
- Learn to love myself more
- Learn to keep things to myself
- Choose my friends and keep them
- Be conscious about my health
- Strike while the iron is hot
- Save more
8 Blog Friends I want to tag. I’m tagging the Marce Club and the ladies following this site. Yipee!