VALENTINE LINKY LOVE
SPREADING LOVE ALL OVER THE WORLD
‘For God so loVed the world,
That He gAve
Believeth In Him
Should Not perish,
But have Everlasting life.’John 3:16
Master List: 1. Pinay Mommy Online 2. Pen, paper, pan 3. You’re next…
1. Post this tag in your blog if you believe in the message. Please don’t forget to copy from = Start Copy Here = to = End Copy Here =. If you want, please include your own thoughts about LOVE.
2. Tag as many friends as you want to help spread the message to the world.
3. Comment with the link of your post here so that you will be included in the master list.
4. Don’t forget to come back to the master post once in awhile to check and update your own blog’s master list.
5. Please don’t delete this tag or put no follow tags. Let’s spread the meaning of true love and so as linky love for us bloggers. Thanks!
= End Copy Here =
I’m tagging ever K, Pehpot, Gene, Mylene, Seiko, Clarissa, Niko, Rose and Shie.
Happiness is the soundtrack of my life. ~Grey Livingston
I was tagged by Marce K and Mommy Mylene. Thank you ladies. 🙂
Ten things that make me happy:
4. Work (for hubby)
6. Online friends
7. Good news
10. Quiet moment
I would like to share this tag to all my fellow mommy and lady friends.
I have three. Hubby and my two kids. Although they are big kids now, we don’t leave them on their own just to have fun. We bring them and yes we had fun just being together – all four of us. One big happy family, ika nga. As I mentioned in my previous post (the one before this), I’m not sure where our big feet will take us this weekend. Since public places and malls will be too crowded on Sunday, I think a good movie (and ice cream and pizza ;)) will suffice to set the Valentine’s date mood of our family. What do you think? 🙂
Happy Valentine’s Day everyone!
My entry for Girls Rule