If you are on your day off to look after the children, work part-time, or just generally want a way to pass the time, these top five fun games are great to play on your time off. With a wide array of online game categories, it is sometimes difficult to decide on what to play but this list should help you in making the right decision!
1. Words with Friends can be downloaded from the App Store or Google Play Store on your smartphone or play online on Facebook. This take on the popular game of Scrabble allows you to battle cross-platform against friends and as it is linked to your online game, it means you can get that triple word score whilst on-the-go. You score is only revealed after playing your move meaning you have to be careful not to miss out on a triple word score which could cost you your crown as king or queen of Words with Friends.
2. Whether you are looking for arcade games, live casino games or Vegas slots, CasinoEuro.com games has it all. You can go from game to game finding your own personal favourites and whilst enjoying them, you get the added bonus that you may actually win some money in your free time. The improved social aspect of online casinos means that you can interact with other players making this a much more social and interactive way to spend your gaming time. An added bonus is that you are able to try the games out for free before you decide to play for money, meaning you can practice until near perfect and discover the most suited game for you.
3. Candy Crush Saga is a new take on the classic and all-time favourite, Bejewelled; however, Candy Crush Saga, which is available on smartphones and Facebook, will take you to near breaking point. You will often find yourself being stuck on a level for weeks or even months whilst seeking help from a number of online forums with help and tips on how to complete the level. This sense of community felt by some frustrated gamers who groan at the latest challenging level only to post one month later with elation at having completed it, gives the feeling of, ‘we are all in this together’. The difficulty of this game is one of its addictive characteristics and brings out your competitive side as you can post on your friend’s Facebook wall when you beat their score on a specific level.
4. An extremely popular and fun game to play in your time off is FarmVille 2. After first starting out, you will be wondering what all the fuss is about, but soon you will find yourself constantly checking just to make sure your beautiful farm is thriving. A huge improvement on FarmVille 1, you can help friends who can in turn return the favour and you can watch as your farm, grows, develops and prospers in this easy to play yet extremely addictive game.
5. Angry Birds Friends brings an extra aspect to the competition as you face off against friends to become the top of your friends’ leader board. This world famous online game which is also available through the Google and Apple App Stores is a physics-based game. If you have not played this game before, now is the time to start as you use the abilities of different birds to destroy the pigs’ defences. Although this might sound like child’s play it certainly isn’t as each level offers a new challenge requiring logic, skill and power to overcome them.
A huge advantage of the above games is that you can play them whilst on the move meaning you can take them with you out of the office or home. Play the games above for an enjoyable, addictive and challenging experience, while feeling a sense of achievement once you have completed a level. The new integration of online games with in-play chat forums or linking it to your social media account, means that gaming has become a much more social affair and a new way to interact with friends and family.